Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Paradise Awaits You On Slum Island!
Started by [E] F15h3r

Disclaimer: Paradise does not await you on Slum Island.

Welcome citizens of Minetown. It is my pleasure to introduce you to the latest, hottest (it's in a swamp) chunk of real estate in our World. It's called Slum Island!

But don't let the name fool you, it's not a slum haha. It's really more of a hovel.

Some vast improvements have been made:

1) We removed all sand so that sand wont get in your toes.

2) And, er...... er...... and many more!

But don't let me yammer on all day. Let the pictures speak for themselves.

As you can see, there are lots of cute pigs around and the latest research out of The North Institute of Maine Clown and Pig College says that pigs are, and I quote, "pretty good". We also have a bar for if (when) you need to drown your sorrows, a rotten flesh mecca at the Rusty Spork cafe and your friends can even visit you at the other side of the tracks guest house!

You can also see a typical house interior. All our homes are custom build with the finest dirt that we found when we got there. They contain lots of cobwebs and long grass for you to cover yourself in when it's cold and you're crying yourself to sleep. The last picture shows Minetown's latest, erm, "Business District".

So come on down and buy today. Each home costs only 64d! That's diamonds not dirt.

Contact me or BTechnique for your piece of history today, and remember:

You can't spell Slumtastic without Slum.

F15h3r
Sounds cool! I love swamp biomes! Once i recover ill be sure to check it out !
This is clearly the pinnacle of classy living and I'm extremely jealous of your amazing dirt quality.
<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object> when im unbanned im sooo gona buy a home!!!!
I just upgraded some of the houses by tossing vines all over them!
Niceee
Bring your friends! Special group rates available for multi-house buying!
Due to unpopular demand and the completion of phase 2, houses will now be sold on a "make us a damned offer" basis.

Thank you.

F15h3r
BUMP
lol, u people make dirt sound cool, but i don't want bugs coming out of my roof, or a earthquake happening.., *ahhh my house, aAHHH mee*