Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Guess this is goodbye.
Started by Unknown User

Well minetown guess i got hit with the banhammer. Let this be a lesson to all of you. You cheat, You lose. I can not tell you how disgusted i am in myself. I am a cheater. Minetown was actually a big part of my life. I think I made a few good friends while on here though. joey_dev you helped me get on my feet in minetown and you let me build my first house. I remember bball_town being the first place ive ever gone in the server. Godbrother you are a great person and we were starting to become friends. Im sorry that i will no longer be able to donate to your town. Holysmokes i only met you yesterday but you are a great person and thanks for that house even though i will probably never step foot into it. I'd like you to keep it. zoo912345 you were awesome and helped me out around whiterun. Many other people that were amazing in this server and were so generous and kind towards me. Minetown was a great server but I took advantage of it and now I can never look back. Im disgraced so bye everyone.

Signing off
cheetahsnever128516793061718750.jpg
exactly
128775004563456560.jpg
ill miss u bud. you were a great friends even though i barely knew u.
cheating-it-hurts-everyone.jpg

Good luck bro <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>