Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] White List
Started by [E] magicponypig

I have made several applications now and I just want to play with my friend domestic_panda and hammyliu and simexy can someone please whitelist me. I am a great builder and I would contribute all that I can to this server!

-MagicPonyPig
Please wait up to 48 hours to get a reply to your application. If it hasn't been 48 hours, just hang on. If it has been more than 48 hours since your application, I don't know what to do about that (I'm not a moderator). I doubt your application would've been declined (declined applications are probably very rare).

When did you submit your first application?
Well I was on this serverProbably when it just started out

But i had no build rights so i made another acc application like a month ago waiting and it never go accepted I just wish for somebody to please aware a mod or op or admin pleasee.
One month ago?

... I assume your application either did not show up on the applications list or it was declined. I wouldn't know why it would be declined, sorry.

You should wait for a mod to come to this post, and give a reply, or at least check the application.
check?
A mod will likely check your application to see if it's on the logs, and let you know about it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

- Palonti
Well I put up one last application I'm hoping it could be accepted by 10 tonight.
Putting up multiple apps won't get you accepted faster, if anything it will upset the mods... Patience is a virtue, or so they say.
My last application was a month ago so its not like im flooding them, I don't even think they got that one...
If they declined your app (Which they would have if it was a month ago) you did something wrong. Make another one with big words and big sentences.