Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] "You're the one that I love -- And I'm saying goodbye." - Say something (song)
Started by [E] leronzadok

Hey guys, so... I would've went in the same steps as Modern and Elite when they, well... resigned, and put this on my wall. However, I have much to say and I don't think there will really be any room over there. First off, I want to say thank you to everyone on the server. You guys allowed me to have years of joy and gave me the pleasure of playing with you. I greatly appreciate everything you all did. Minetown is a great place with a great community. Mature staff, helpful staff, helpful community, etc. It's hard to say goodbye, but I believe one is needed.

Furthermore, I also want to say thank you to all the great and amazing staff this server has. You all gave me an amazing, pleasant pleasure of working with all of you and made my experience on Minetown much more than only a game. I made new friends, lost some along the way (They came back though.. yay), but in the end, the server is still a great place with a great group of people.

I'll still be around at times, I guess just a little less, or maybe just around the same, but just without my management responsibilities. Being a manager, or any sort of rank like that was my one and only dream on the server when I first joined. I wanted to be able to help the server and allow it to grow to something bigger. With that rank, I was able to do just that. And for that, I say thank you to all and bid you all farewell.

Yours Truly,

leronzadok
Thank you for your contibution and all the work you made for this server. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Thank you for all you've done for this server man, we wouldn't be where we are without you and your contributions. I wish you the best in life, and hope you keep in touch! You'll always be welcome back at any time, and we'll be here with open arms.

Love ya man
@2517538 wrote:
I made new friends, lost some along the way (They came back though.. yay)

Don't do this man :')

I didn't see your rise to Majestic Manager from Humble Helper but well done for all you've done for the server, the time you've committed and the people you've helped.
It was a pleasure working with you Leron (while I was staff) but hey one the bright side your part of the diamond crew now <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> haha Keep in touch man, you have me on skype and if you ever need anything let me know and I'll see what I can do to help.
Oh nnoooooooooo, I'll miss you Leron. Make 100% sure to come back.
All I can say is BRB, a day later. All the best man however you don't get off that easy from Pearl.