Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] im sorry
Started by [E] W0LF

=============

Username: cosmcreeper

When you were banned : feb 11 2012

Person who banned you: heiwashin

Reason you were banned: i stole from the giant house i had already took and used by the time they said not to take it was too late imsorry and thought that was to take i will never do it again and this my favorite server i told 18 friends and all of them come to me every day and tell me what they didi on the server it would break my heart to loose you guys and this server

Not sure how you got the "person who banned you" wrong. I am the one who banned you.

I had leftover materials from gianthouse, and I understand that they are oh so enticing considering the fact that I don't feel the need to protect my area as it takes little time for me to make sure that the thief is banned.

Why would you think that just because an area is unprotected that you should be able to steal and pillage. Whether or not the area was active there is no reason for you to steal from anyone on the server. If it's not yours you shouldn't touch it.

You could have just returned the materials, which you SHOULDN"T HAVE TAKEN IN THE FIRST PLACE. I will unban you in 3 days. This is your one and only warning. I will not be lenient again.

Make sure to read the rules and if you ever think that something might even be remotely close to against the rules you should think long and hard before you do it. We have records of everything. We will catch you.
3 days plz noooooooooooooo ill guve most of it back its just a couple stacjks of wood
SHHHHH before he or someone else changes their mind. Just.....shhhhhhh.