Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Jail chunks not loading...
Started by [E] Binkleplease

I was jailed for 120 mins, but it has been more than a day since It happened and it is still on 116... Also, If I stay AFK to load the chunk, it logs me out. Help?
You have to move around in jail every so often for your time to go down. I think if you go afk, it just kicks you. I'll refer someone who's more familiar with the plugin to this thread.
I believe it is either 4 or 5 minutes afk = kick. However, how can you see the sign if the chunk is not loading? Just wondering...
The chunk doesn't load when I am offline. This means the countdown doesn't work, which means I have to stay logged in. Sadly, it doesn't let me.
I had this happen to me when i was helping test stuff some time back, A mod needs to reset your time i think
Also, I can't chat, so I cannot tell any mods. Why doesn't this happen anymore:

<Jailed>Binkleplease: Halp meh.

Or something like that?
Its the chat plugin they use
jail will kick you if you are afk for more than 5 mins, the timer will only go down while you are online, and time is added if you try to eat the cake or use commands, also chat is disabled
So 120 mins is more like 3 weeks...
It's 120 minutes of you logged in, sitting in jail, actually serving said sentence instead of just going off and doing something else like it never happened in the meantime.