Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] When will/will the Prison server be back up?
Started by [E] val

I've been waiting such a long time for it to come back up, I miss it so much and it's the only reason I'd play this game anymore, just wondering when/if it will come back up.
The Prison Server has been retired indefinitely, and is not expected to return.
its kindof sad that the staff stretched the truth for so long if thy thought it might not return when we asked when freedom will come out they shouldve said so
I"ve been waiting, so long for freedom to come out, almost two years. Why isn't it returning?
After deliberating, discussing, and weighing our options on this subject, it was decided that it would take a large amount of time to bring the prison server back, time which would be better spent on other things. It's no secret that as a community, we lack the playerbase and manpower that we had when we were running 3 different style servers, in addition to Main and Agharta. It's also no secret that towards the end of those servers tenure, they had little to no activity and were just using network resources. It isn't something that we took lightly, but it's the decision that was made. Although prison is retired indefinitely, Kosa has made good progress on the skyblock plugin, and it should be returning some time in the not-too-distant future.
they said it wasn't going to return ages ago, I'm not sure what you guys have been waiting for?
i think they shouldnt of had the freedom contest because it gave everyone freedom and after we got bored of other blocks we just lost interest and popping in every once in a while to see if it was there yet almost all the active players including me won it and we just all messaged it to eachother it was to op in the beginning no one could figure it out which was good but then they made it easy and every 1 got it I think prison would still be alive today if they didnt do that.
We didn't anticipate a drop in numbers and inactivity. This won't be turned into another flame war, we've already had these discussions multiple times.

/locked.