Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Holypineapple's ban appeal Revised

Username: Holypineapple

When you were banned : Around a month or two ago it's hard to remember the date.

Person who banned you: Zionia / Sawine

Reason you were banned: Hello who ever reads this. As you may know I got banned for 2 reasons, one I put a offensive sign in the nether and two I attempted paypal fraud. I know these two things were bad decisions on my part and I want to atleast try to get back on the server as this was one of my favourite servers I had ever played on. I understand that my actions were mean and pointless, I ask for forgiveness from Sawine and Zionia who were the two people involved in this issue. I was wondering if I donated 20 dollars which was 5 more than the amount that I tried to get when I attempted cheating Sawine and a 24 hour ban for the problem that Zionia would have jailed me for if the Jail wasn't broken at the time. I hope you mods/admins think this over as I will be happy to get back on the server. About the donating... if this gets passed by Sawine and Zionia, I will donate before you unban me and jail me so you know that I won't attempt to cheat you again. Over all I am sincerely sorry for what I have done and again I understand my mistakes and will definitely not make those same mistakes again.
You called my shop and I retarted, and tricked me into luring people to the end so you can get thier stuff.

On top of all that, you lied to Sawine.

Just from what you did to me I dont want you unbanned, but after all this you deserve to be kicked out for good.

What do you have to say for yourself? WHy the hell would you call me that? What did my shop ever do to you? My aspeger spectrum diagnosis is NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS and they officially deemed "Mentaly Retarted" a term that is offensive and should no longer be in use to describe patients.
Pokemon, I know that you're upset, but that's no excuse for going against the rules of the ban appeal forum....even though he did offend you, you don't get to decide his fate, nor flame him on this thread.

30 minutes jail time (as recommended by heiwashin)
Honestly, I doubt there will be much luck in being allowed as claiming paypal fraud is a very serious offense. The other offense was minute and i am willing to let it pass. But Sawine has final say as the paypal issue directly affects the server and him. Ill shoot him a message to take a peek.
Thanks for the reply. I'll wait for Sawine to read it. Pokemon Im sorry for what I called you and I understand it is offensive, I didn't mean it but that doesn't mean it can't hurt peoples feelings. Im sorry.