Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] thefunwithagun ban appeal.

Username: thefunwithagun

When you were banned: November

Person who banned you: I forgot.

Reason you were banned: Anger management issues / spamming global

Hello, I am thefunwithagun and I was banned from your server a few months ago. I had "anger management" issues at the time and proceeded to go to counseling (Thanks for that, it really helped me). Well, in the time other stuff happened too. First off all, I pursued new careers and am now a professional video game journalist (Awesome job by the way). I also have been desperately trying to figure out a way to get back on minetown. No other server offers the experience minetown does, and minetown is the only one I really like. I was two sided during my first ban appeal. I acted like I was being treated horribly when I was the one creating problems. I spammed global after thinking I was stole from (I wasn't actually, so I don't have a grudge against rosie2999 anymore). and then a mod came. He couldn't help me because of server rules and I called him names because of that. I was then banned for my actions. I would like to play on minetown again.

Also, I am donating $30 to the server <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>!!
Will someone please help? I really want to get back on the server tonight or tomorrow!
You need to wait for the person who banned you.
Sorry, however I'm fairly certain be doesn't play on the server anymore and I cant remember him. I highly doubt he'll remember me, it's Been almost 3 months.
What if I donate $10 to the server? Will that let me get back on?
BAN: ModernDragoness banned name 'thefunwithagun': Being disrespectful and lying to staff
Thank you pyrefangs! I admit to doing everything I was banned for. Can someone please put me back on the server. Or will donating money get me back on. Anyway, I'm donating five dollars right now just because of how quick you helped me.
Actually, I do remember and quite well. And the answer is no, you may not donate your way out of the ban. While I imagine it's possible that you have since gained maturity and I do appreciate the honesty about what you did wrong, your appeal is still lacking a major thing I look for in deciding to unban. Providing you can prove your anger is under control and can handle my rejection, I may reconsider in a few more months. Just a hint, the donation references do more harm than good.