Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Some sort of wierd thing happened.
Started by [E] waddledee18

I was in the event world and I slept in a bed there at night inside some cool big bear and some time later I accidentally fell off of a structure and killed myself. I did not had anything in my inventory at the time of death and I spawned in the bed in the giant bear with the same inventory from the regular world. This is really weird and would it be considered cheating if I use blocks from the regular world to use in the event world (which I had not done)? Please Help anyone this is really bugging me. Oh I forgot I already made a pe about this situation its number is #14843.For proof here is a screenshot.
Ive seen this happen before with an other player only this didnt involve a bed but an other way. Please ask a mod to destroy the mainworld items you now have in the event world. You can do this by making a chest, put the stuff in it and then make PE asking for it to be destroyed. This is how I did it with the other player, he still had his stuff in the main world so this works.
I had the exact same thing happen to me, and as soon as I tried to use any of the mainworld items, they disappeared. Just reconnect and see if they go away.
Darth Android wrote:
I had the exact same thing happen to me, and as soon as I tried to use any of the mainworld items, they disappeared. Just reconnect and see if they go away.

Didnt work for the dude I was dealing with before but worth a try.
The items won't go away so I'll go with your idea Nickuru.