Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal: Urban_Rooster
Started by [E] Urban_Rooster

Username: Urban_Rooster

When you were banned : 2/10/2012

Person who banned you: isoccerplayer

Reason you were banned: for griefing, even though it was really my friend, who i was not watching at the time.

DIRECT QUOTE FROM THE RULES PAGE: 'It cannot be emphasized enough that if it's your name connected to a rule-break, it doesn't matter who really was playing on your account, you are responsible! The best defense against getting banned is following the rules and not allowing others to access your account.'

Anyways, I DID Ban you, for griefing Thepineapple's Town. After rolling back all the changes, you griefed in 4 parts of the town, with a total of over 230 blocks. Here is some proof:

Urban%201.png

Urban%202.png

I will not be unbanning you at the current time.
what does at the current time mean?
isoccerplayer;

he has already donated recently I mean it's like taking away his money. it is also not possible for him to have griefed the area because he wouldnt even know where it is. we had a friend "brettdakool" who had the same issue. i think you should let him on but at a cost. something he would have to do for you.
The town belongs to me
I won't be considering an appeal for 2 months. If you decide to appeal in April, I will consider an unban, followed by jail time. That is all.
isoccer has given his final ruling. tbrac if you keep posting on this i will extend you jail time.

/lock please.
alright i have had enough. i will wait and see how it goes. really the only reason i wanted to get back so badly was just bacause i wanted to do something with Tbrac, i guess 3 days of being with him is enough. of course i did buy a laptop for this.
/lock