Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] i will not do it again
Started by [E] rick135

Username:rick135

When you were banned : 10/10/2012

Person who banned you: unknown

Reason you were banned: i think it was because i made a joke for someone to go to warp dive, which is not my warp but i had just found it. at warp dive, it is a warp that someone put there so that people would kill themselves. i did not know what it was before i tried it. i was looking at the warp list, and when i saw warp dive i thought it would have been like a dive in the ocean from a plank or something, i did not know that you would spawn in the air and die. i my self died there about 5 or 6 times just to try and get my items back. then when i finally got my items back, i wrote something like warp dive to have a good dive, i cant remember exactly what i said, but it was just a joke, and i was join to warp home anyway. i did NOT do it to lure someone to that warp. i am sincerely sorry, but no one died anyway. i was not trying to brake the rules, i was just a bit angry to whoever put that warp there that got me killed a lot of times so i put it in the chat. but i was not trying to kill anyone or anything. i am sincerely sorry. i hope you can understand. and i thing someone should delete that warp.

please let me rejoin Minetown, it is the server in which i had the most fun, and i have also voted for it since the first day i have started playing on it. i will never do what i have done again, i hope you can forgive me.

sincerely,

rick135
BAN: SmallxChocolate banned name 'rick135': luring bye bye

This is the second time you have been banned now, you're not getting another chance to ruin players gameplay.

Locked.