Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Valentine's event help

I had made a /pe requesting for just a little more gold because I didn't have enough white wool to finish the lid to my Box of Love. Me /pe was closed saying I had received 252 more gold, but no more than that, which is fine with me. However, I checked my event chests and there is no evidence of gold there. Just wondering if a mod can confirm this with (I believe it's PyreFangs) so I can hopefully finish my event, thanks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

"When you see someone who's life isn't going their way, go up to them with a smile and shout,"GOOD DAY!"- Hayden775
A while ago (a week or so?), everyone was given 9 extra stacks of gold (1 row in the chest). This may be what the mod was referring to.
I made the /pe about 3 or 4 days ago. I didn't know cause my friend pieman506 had the same problem and got more gold

"When you see someone who's life isn't going their way, go up to them with a smile and shout,"GOOD DAY!"- Hayden775
Okay, let me explain this:

I apologize cause I can't do math. Please forgive me. However...

at the beginning of the comp, everybody had exactly 27 stacks of gold ingot. After a few days, I added another 9 stacks, bringing the total up to 36 stacks of gold ingots.

That is all anybody is going to get. Nobody should be getting more gold from ANY mod. Everybody should have ONLY gotten 36 stacks of gold TOTAL.

Now, I closed your PE's with incorrect numbers, but you didn't receive anymore. You shouldn't have. Nobody should have.
Ok, thanks anyway <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

"When someone's life isn't going their way, go up to them with a smile and shout,"GOOD DAY!"- Hayden775