Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] still not un banned and its been over 110 hrs
Started by [E] sol

username: sol45

date banned: 4/2/2012

who banned you: Ziona

reason for ban: griefing somebody's house

is it possible that there is a problem with the system? because my friend killercat345 said that you said you had unbanned me but i still can't go on. my friend spacechimpe8 also is having the same problem.
Next time please post a link to your previous appeal so there is proof of your unban being accepted.

Old appeal: http://minetown.net/forum/page/1/m/672632/viewthread/2191353-banned-i-dont-know

UNBAN: Zionia000 unbanned name 'sol45': Unbanned!

UNBAN: Zionia000 unbanned name 'spacechimpe8': Unbanned!

Zionia has unbanned both of you so please do not make another appeal about your massive ban when we did not even know you were still banned, we assumed the unban went fine. Just make a thread explaining the situation and showing proof you were meant to be unbanned.

If you still cant get on it means a manual unban is needed, only certain staff are able to do this and they are quite busy so not sure when this will be completed for you and your friend but it will be sorted. Please be patient, I have messaged them for you x
Thanks
as i said before...i put in a request for you to be manually unbanned...please be patient
ok thanks
Got a message back today, you and your friend should be able to get on the server now x
thank you sooo much!