Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Not unbanned yet ????
Started by [E] triggercrazy

username: Triggercrazy

Banned by: Zionia000

Banned on: Feb 3/12

I was banned for braking a window at Fishers house next to mine checking if it was Private just to know, after breaking the window i left meaingg to replace it when i had glass, i later posted a ban appeal , and was told by Zionia that the next day Feb 4/12 i would be unbanned on a 24 hour ban i would wright this on my old appeal but it has been locked by Cryston saying the problem has been resolved ,& it has i under stand if Zionia forgot but may i plz be UNBANNED

thank U XD

Dear, MineTown

Ban appeal

Form
This is not a ban appeal so I exercise my privilege to post here:

You might need a manual override. I've been seeing that a lot of unbans are needing such.
Im not shere i under stand, a manual ovrride?
Yes. Since you were approved for an unban, I would suggest that you contact whomever unbanned you via pm over the forums. Tell them that the server continues to tell you that you are banned, several days after you were supposed to be unbanned. They will then respond to you informing you that they'll be contacting the server owner to preform a manual override.

Basically, the unbanning isn't really working 100% anymore. Often times they have to go through the banned list, find your name, and delete it, then re-add it to the white list. The plugin that is supposed to do all that automatically is glitched a little, I think.
dunsjohn wrote:
This is not a ban appeal so I exercise my privilege to post here:

You might need a manual override. I've been seeing that a lot of unbans are needing such.

If it's in the ban appeal section of the forums, you don't get to post on it. One hour jail time.
Trigger, I'll pass on the message that you need to be manually unbanned to Sayomie <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
aye, i did unban you...will need a manal unban..hopefully will be resolved for you soon.
THX to u to amazing girls XD u both rock and thank u zionia000 for the unban love minetown
I am still not unbanned can some one please help ,me im having a .....WITHDRAWL <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>,