Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] can't build in guest world and can't talk in hero chat
Started by [E] JimJackNinja

i made an account and everything but i still can't do anything, not even in the guest world. I've tried exiting and coming back in but that doesnt work either. i need help.
Have you submitted an application at www.minetown.net/join ?

You need to do that and then wait for it to be approved by the staff here.

Don't skimp on the answers either, put some thought into them.
i joined. ill keep checking my email until i hopefully get whitelisted. thanks
No problem, can take up to 48 hours to be approved. Until then you can freely play in the guest world.

Or streamline your application by donating 5 bucks to the server.
You can't build in the gw? O.o That has NEVER happened, as far as I know. Try doing a single player world and seeing if you can build. If you can't build there, you might be having a glitch in your client, or error or something. Guestworld is where anyone should be able to build, whether guest or member. It is strange that you can't build. Is your ip address used for any other minecraft accounts? If so, were those accounts banned? That might be a problem there, that I could see, but I doubt that is the case.
no none of the other accounts on my ip have been banned. ill try playing in single player and if that works ill try the guest world again
Make sure you go far enough away from the spawn area in guest world. You have to go out into the water and then find an island somewhere.
okay i can build now. thanks for the help
I can't build or talk either!! when ever I break dirt or any thing else it says "you cannot build". and when I try to talk it says "you cannot talk in global"> I own the game and my application was approved. Please help!! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
teppitak wrote:
I can't build or talk either!! when ever I break dirt or any thing else it says "you cannot build". and when I try to talk it says "you cannot talk in global"> I own the game and my application was approved. Please help!! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

For some reason you were still a guest... fixed.