Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] /tpa not working?
Started by [E] Truerurouni

is anybody else having trouble with the /tpa command? everytime i send the command, the recepient gets an "internal error" message.
I have tired using the /tpa and it seems to be working for me. Does it always not work for you?
DJTechnor couldn't /tpaccept a /tpa I sent to him earlier today, and had to just /tp me to him. Otherwise, everything seems to be working for me, except that I no longer get a "You already have a teleport pending." message when I try to send a second teleport and the first one has not been taken yet.
seems like it started recently because it worked fine before. ive tried with two diff people and they both get the same error
If it's producing internal errors, then can you check the server log and PM me any errors from the plugin you see if the issue isn't immediately obvious, sayomie?
Yah ill check and see if any severe's pop up
I had this problem yesterday. If its an internal error problem, just log out and back in. That's what i did and it works fine for me. Hope it works <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Apperently /tpa is for donators only now?
/tpa has technically always been for donaters only but due to a permissions error any player could use it, The latest version of the plugin fixed the permissions and it now works as it was intended.
BUMP Is there any news on this issue or has it been resolved?