Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Looking for old caslte
Started by [E] zdeathclock

Hello,

My name is zdeath. I have not been on for a while and I decided to hop on and see what the server looked like. I wanted to go to an old piece of property I had and I found that the warp no longer exists. I was wondering if someone could help me find it? I believe the warp name use to be /warp zdeathcastle or something like that. It had a giant floating mycelium farm, floor of sandstone, made of slabs and near some water. I know last time also it was built by a huge city that an old member named HK made. Besides that I have nothing to really go on. If the land got deleted to make room or given away from me being inactive, that is no problem. If not, I would love to find it again. Thank you in advance.

From,

zdeath

* almost forgot to mention that it is on the classic server
I'm not certain of this castle, nor why any of the warps would go missing, but I do remember that Hk's city was Tokyo and you could get there doing /warp Tokyo. I know this is not the best news, but perhaps it will help you find your castle?
There are no castles near Tokyo? I think zdeathclock (who I do remember, welcome back!) means MastaC's castle near Millenium City on classic. The warp is /warp milleniumcity

Hope this helps!