Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] *Request*
Started by [E] gingmax

Please could I have a roleback for my house? It got burnt due to Permissions being temp down. It had started to get rolledback however the Admins/mods got bored and decided to abandon the Rollback. I have continued for a day by asking people to finish the rollback yet no answer. I have had enough on waiting due to I have no items now, because the Admins removed them because of the semi-rolback.

If this thread does not get read by 8/12/12 I will go back to single Player. I have already began to leave as I have donated all my remaining stuff to my friends such as SloopJB1, Jagitojag, halos1518, garythefish, mistamilz and sr28.

Thank you this was a great server.
You said iSoccer started to preform the rollback... Have you given time for him to finish it? To be honest and at a risk of sounding rude, your house wasn't the only casualty of the glitch WorldEdit had. There are parts of Minetown that suffered worse damage and with them being a part of spawn, they require a little more attention.
We can rollback the area manually. We have other areas to fix and a lot of issues to deal with. Make a petition on the spot and we'll take care to roll it back.

...but why ask for it to be fixed if you said you already started to leave ?? ... anyway.. it should be sorted out within 24-48 hours.
Did you open a PE about it? The mods are often overloaded, and sometimes get pulled away on emergencies.

You can open a PE with "/pe new <message>", and just make sure you're standing in front of your house when you make the PE (it'll save your position for the mod working on your PE to easily find it).
Okay thanks for the quick useful response. cheers for informing me that there have been other serious offences in the server. I thought that I was just being ignored because someone closed my existing Pe saying 'nope' Without any details. I will now be patient and continue with this fab server!

Does in effect the RollBack if I have completely taken down my house due to Frustration?
The rollback feature should be able to roll the region back to what it was before you took the house down. (I say should because it depends on the data being available, and it should be available, but on the off chance it's not, I can't make a guarantee that it is).

It's still dependent a lot upon how busy the mods are; Spawn and critical areas will be taken care of first, and then they'll start to look at individual users' needs. Sometimes there's too much and they aren't able to offer rollbacks or refunds when the server has issues because they can't do everyones and it would be a riot if some got it and some didn't, but the mods do their best to manage the needs of 100's of users.