Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal
Started by [E] Stimky

username: CarmineKing

date banned: 2015/05/22

person who banned me: leron

reason banned: accusation of fly hacking, The reason was: I was jumping off of a building, and i got a lag spike, in mid-air, and apparently it looked like I was fly hacking, I am innocent, and i didnt do anything. I just want to start playing ,because I have too much to lose. I dont use fly hacks :\ I am sorry for forcing someone to appeal this, But i truly am innocent..

================
Hello there Carmine,

As you know, I am Nova and today I will be handling your appeal. While i am gathering information I am going to give you a moment to respond with the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Remember we are far more lenient to players who admit their wrong-doings than players who lie to us. That being said, I await your response.
Nova, tho the truth is the bad doing, which will be hard to appeal

Are you sure you want the truth?
Yes, I would much rather you admit you were breaking the rules than lie to me some more.
:\ Okay.

I was caught by leron, using flight hacks, and I know it was the wrong thing to do, but I pray for your forgiveness and all the other palyers, for cheating and doing wrong, even thought I knew it was wrong, I tried to cover it up by saying that i recieved lag spikes, I am truly sorry. If I am agreed to be let back on, I will NEVER even think of using hacks of any knid. I am sorry. Please forgive me. I just wanted to play, but I am wrong for hacking.
I know that lying out first, has dug my hole deeper, and has reduced my chance significantly, I will never cause any more problems, and I will never cause any trouble of any sort, I also admit to swearing profusely, andbeing rude to players, I ask for your forgiveness if you will forgive me . I am sorry.
I hope we are able to put this aside, and that I am forgave.
Now we're getting somewhere. You see, just two days ago (or maybe three) you were warned to uninstall hacks from your client for using a speed hack. That was your "Get out of jail free" card and you ignored the warning to play legitimately. I strongly believe that, if given an opportunity, (at this point) you will break the rules again. Rather than swinging the ban hammer permanently I am going to give you an option. A month from now (June 22 2015) you can reappeal your ban. You will simply make another ban appeal thread and plead your case for your return to the server.

Please use this time to

1) Uninstall things that you feel tempted to use while on server that you shouldn't.

2) Re-read the rules. If you have any questions reguarding them you are more than welcome to send me a forum mail to ask for clarification.

3) Take time to think about what you have done, what you have learned from this time away from the server, and what might happen if you were to end up back in this situation again.

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you on June 22nd

-Novaleigh