Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] LadderGoat's Formal Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Hectic_Burger

Username:

When you were banned : in Between this date (not sure i was in cambodia) 26/12/11-18/1/12

Person who banned you: I am not sure i was in cambodia on youth mission for my school at the time of ban

Reason you were banned: I am not entrely sure but i have been told it was for using /pe badly i think not sure

BAN: Zionia000 banned name 'LadderGoat369': PE abuse

I have messaged Zionia for you, please be patient x
i will thankyou danni <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
yea, it was for abusing the petition system. you placed several empty or repeated petitions and were asked to stop, then placed yet another. I will reduce it to a 24 hour ban from now. Please read the rules about petitions in the wiki for our site before attempting to make a new petition
If i did im sorry i didnt mean it it might of been this guy who has my account he got banned of this server a while back thanks ziona
If someone else has access to your account, you should consider changing passwords...rule 5: you are responsible for anything that happens under your account...

unbanned as soon as i log into the server

/lock