Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] sell spawnrs to cs?
Started by Unknown User

most people cant afford spawners so would there be a way you could make it where we can sell spawners we work hard to find to cs for a reasonable price, hard trying to find a player with enough mtc that could buy ur spawner or want to
That would be extremely helpful, ive got 5 skellington spawners just lying around and i need a slime spawner i need to get some mtc... For example mabey you could sell it for quarter or two thirds the original purchase price
Spawners are expensive for a reason. If everyone had slime spawners, slimeballs would be worth nothing.

I believe that although we shouldn't sell them to the CS, that we should instead have the Egg prices reduced depending on how easilyfound/useful that animal is in the wild.

So a zombie egg, worth not much at all.

Wolf egg, worth a moderate amount.

Mooshroom egg, worth a fair bit.

Slime egg, worth loads.

The above is referring to the fact spawners are now made with eggs.

Just a suggestion of my own.
Adam wrote:
Spawners are expensive for a reason. If everyone had slime spawners, slimeballs would be worth nothing.

I believe that although we shouldn't sell them to the CS, that we should instead have the Egg prices reduced depending on how easilyfound/useful that animal is in the wild.

So a zombie egg, worth not much at all.

Wolf egg, worth a moderate amount.

Mooshroom egg, worth a fair bit.

Slime egg, worth loads.

The above is referring to the fact spawners are now made with eggs.

Just a suggestion of my own.

What, you can make spawners with spawner eggs?
Yea, adz is right (as usual) if we tamper with anything to do with creds it would cause an issue .. Why bother.
yay
BARNEY626 wrote:
What, you can make spawners with spawner eggs?

yes spawners are made using a spawner egg in the middle of 8 irons bars (the prison style objects)