Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Rosie's Ban Appeal
Started by Unknown User

Username: Rosie2999

When you were banned : 2/6/12

Person who banned you: No clue

Reason you were banned: (Spawner dubing. Thanks for playing. Have a nice day.) Apparently, and I know this has been weird given the sudden change, that I was spawner dupeing. Now in my defense, I can give you the time that diamonds used to be selling for 40$ per. iSoccerplayer said he'd help out with my low funds and sell me 25$ diamonds. I sold these on occasion to diamondlove, and worked up a good sum of money, and by the time the spawn eggs in 1.1 first came out, everybody was pretty excited about them, and so was I, I bought a large share of that and wasted about 40,000 credits on them lol. I was moving them to a vault to organize them about the time I was banned. Will check this tomorrow, pretty tired atm, g'night, and stay classy Minetown! lmao

(Edit)How can you even dupe a spawner when fortune doesnt work on it? And on a side note, if this wasnt already obvious, I guess donating to a server and contributing to the new hardware doesnt change the fact that a person can get banned without at least a second thought. If this doesnt get me unbanned, or temp-banned, this will be the last you'll hear from me.
rosie2999 wrote:
Username: Rosie2999

When you were banned : 2/6/12

Person who banned you: No clue

Reason you were banned: (Spawner dubing. Thanks for playing. Have a nice day.) Apparently, and I know this has been weird given the sudden change, that I was spawner dupeing. Now in my defense, I can give you the time that diamonds used to be selling for 40$ per. iSoccerplayer said he'd help out with my low funds and sell me 25$ diamonds. I sold these on occasion to diamondlove, and worked up a good sum of money, and by the time the spawn eggs in 1.1 first came out, everybody was pretty excited about them, and so was I, I bought a large share of that and wasted about 40,000 credits on them lol. I was moving them to a vault to organize them about the time I was banned. Will check this tomorrow, pretty tired atm, g'night, and stay classy Minetown! lmao

(Edit)How can you even dupe a spawner when fortune doesnt work on it? And on a side note, if this wasnt already obvious, I guess donating to a server and contributing to the new hardware doesnt change the fact that a person can get banned without at least a second thought. If this doesnt get me unbanned, or temp-banned, this will be the last you'll hear from me.

Here is some chat I pulled from the logs.

/msg Player Okay basically just hit the spawner while its in a protected zone

/msg Player spawner glitch :3

/msg Player Glitch time! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> go to /warp fv1 and break the spawners, oh and give me the blaze spawner

/msg Player go to /warp fv1... then break the spawners till ur inv is full XD

Please explain this and also please explain why you just lied to use in your ban appeal...
The glitch at the time made the spawner invisible, then I took the spawner and placed it somewhere else, then I went back to fv1 and the spawners were back, and the place I put it with the spawner in my inv disappeared. No real explaining.
I say "At the time" because apparently it didnt work later... Im pretty sure it had something to do with lag, because that happens sometimes when you try to enchant a tool and you somehow get 2, and when you try to put the second one in ur inv it just disappears. I thought this was a dupe glitch at first, but saw it wasnt, and thought it would just be a fun thing to do.
Last argument in my appeal, just accept it or close it, if you dont want me in your server for showing an invisible spawner glitch, so be it, I can just find another server to spend my time on that encourages fun I guess.
After all the negative votes im getting too lol. Not trying to do anything wrong at all, so Accept or Close will check tomorrow. Love you minetown.
well...if this is your last arguement, then you have your wish. See you around. This isnt the first duping ban you have recieved, so you cannot claim ignorance...sayomie and myself WATCHED you do it a few times...sorry youmissed my ban comment, but, as they say in baseball..."Strike 3...Yer Out!"

Note: Donations do give you a slight bit of help in considering a ban...but this is your 3rd...I hope you find a place where they will enjoy your 'talents' for duping and cheating. Peace!
I have not been banned before for duping. But bye guys. Was thinking about quiting anyways... On my strike 2.
rosie2999 wrote:
Last argument in my appeal, just accept it or close it, if you dont want me in your server for showing an invisible spawner glitch, so be it, I can just find another server to spend my time on that encourages fun I guess.

This is your second ban for duping and no you where not just showing an invisible spawner glitch... Thx for playing on Minetown but we do not need players like you so its nice to know that you can find a new server to play on as you are as of now perma-banned.