Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Chat plugin that will work with mini map
Started by [E] CyberDrifter

Does anyone know of a chat mod that will work with REI mini map mod, Improved Chat does not. It seem to be one or the other.
Are you using a mod loader? I use both with no issues
I am using minecraft magic launcher, maybe I need to dump it. Thanks
I'm using both Rei's and the latest unofficial of ImprovedChat. You have to have their classes applied correctly though. I have ImprovedChat loaded over Rei's over Modloader.

I've tried a couple auto-mod launchers and honestly, I've never been impressed by their abilities. Just add more stuff devs are pestered to be compatible with. If you have issues applying mods to your client, use MCPatcher's GUI.
Dragoness, I just like to keep my mincraft.jar file clean to make it easier for switching mods depending on if I am playing single or muliplayer. I guess I will have to put up with a little clutter in my .jar

** edit ***

Just an update, I was able to load modloader with the MagicLoader so as to keep my .jar file clean.
Always keep a clean backup in case something balls up... thats what usually happens to me x
lol, before I started using the Magic launcher I had like 6 copies of the .jar with varying mods and used a script I wrote to switch between them.