Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Nimaro lots giveaway!
Started by [E] ronvandorp

The city of Nimaro is giving away 32 x 32 plots! /warp Nimaro

Lots.png

Contact Nickuru or ronvandorp in-game or reply to this forum thread for a plot.

The rules are the following:

- Plots are FREE. We currently have 9 available but there will be more in the near future!

- Show that you can build nice things by showing us something you built on the server.

- The following blocks are not allowed on the outside of your buildings: dirt, cobblestone, moss stone, gravel.

- No box houses. Be creative!

- Keep the height of your building within reasonable boundaries.

City information.

- /warp Nimaro. There is a MyWarp board there that leads to other warps.

- We experiment with new things a lot, so a lot of innovation in the city!

- Really large free lots, 32x32!

- We especially tend to play around with spawners: there is a cooked pork machine (public), a rotten flesh machine (public), an ink sac / ender pearl machine (not public), a string / bone / arrows machine (not public) and soon there will be a public magma cream machine!

- ... and of course there is the zoo!

- Great infrastructure throughout the entire city and connections to the surrounding cities: Oki City, Candyland, Pound Town and Watersedge.

- Nimaroshop: /warp nimaroshop and /warp nimaroshop2

Impression of the city:

Nimaro8.png

Nimaro5.png

Nimaro2.png

Nimaro3.png

Nimaro10.png

Nimaro12.png

Nimaro11.png

Nimaro9.png

Nimaro7.png

Nimaro6.png

Nimaro4.png

Finally! Gief pro builders that want to be part of our sexy town! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I'm really enjoying those screenshots you put up there. Looks nice! May I have a lot?
Looks wonderful - May I haz a lot?
What texture pack is that??!?!?! It looks amazing
I am in. See ya later
Loving my lot! Thank you Ronvandorp!
I so want to join!

However i have a concern, everyone thinks my building are hideous because they tend to be simple.

If i win the lot and have enough supplies it'd be epic! Nimaro is THE coolest town EVER! I love the zoo, kingshop, heck even the zombiefarm! Its a great city! I wish shoreline had that stuff! (Dont tell Matt k? XD lol jk)
If there are any plots left in nimaro, I would like one for a project that I've been wanting to do for a while.

Project Idea: I have two spare sheep spawners, and I would like to use them to create a *public* wool machine. The wool machine would be inside a giant sheep head made out of wool.

Experience: I haven't made any mob replicas out of wool before (so none to show you), but I don't imagine that it would be too difficult. In terms of mob farms, I have made grinders for pigs, zombie pigmen, and cave spiders.

Supplies: I own the sheep spawners. and I have a colored wool farm that can generate enough wool for the project.
I'd like a lot if there are any spare! Mind putting a sign down and saving me one?

The closer I am to ronvandorp the easier it is for me to harass him <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> x