Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Snow Golem/Snowmen cannot be created
Started by [E] lorddemous

Unsure if this is intended but snow golems cannot be created with 2 snow blocks and a pumpkin block onto. I've tried a jack o lantern as well. This has been tested in guest world and the normal world. Is this a known bug with one of the plugins?
I don't know about this issue. Are you a guest, by chance?

I'll test this right away, and see if it's happening with me.
Been a full member for a while. I've been able to create Snow Golems in the past with no problem.
Yeah, it seems you're right. I'm unable to make snow golems. I am guessing there is another problem with the server plugins... anyway, I guess now you can make some sort of epic totem pole...

Wait, you (meaning myself) have given me a great idea... no spoilers. Teehee...
Hopefully one of the server admins can take a look into the plugins to resolve the issue. My snow army awaits creation.
Yeah I noticed this too recently, and it's bad for me cause I have a town that's supposed to be in a snow biome but isn't, so I rely on the golems to make it look pretty <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Issue appears to be resolved. Snow Golems can be created now. The pumpkin is not used up in the process though. Not a big deal.