Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal triggercrazy
Started by [E] triggercrazy

Username: triggercrazy

When you were banned : February 2012

Person who banned you: Not Sure

Reason you were banned: i broke my neighbours window just to see if it was private i really didn't want to grief him it was an accident and in very sorry
I am the neighbor mentioned in the appeal and hold no grudge over this. I made a pe to protect a building I made and thought it had gone through. When I saw a couple glass missing, I asked a mod to see if it was due to griefing as I was not sure if it was caused by someone else, or simply by me forgetting to put glass there. I was not upset over the damage, and just wanted to find out what protections i needed to re-do.

I understand trigger still broke a rule but I never intended anyone to be banned over such minimal damage. I know it's not my decision, but if it is worth anything, I would like to put my weight behind his reinstatement as we have not had any other issues despite working nearby.

Thanks,

F15h3r
aye, well i will lift the ban tomorrow as you will take a 24 hour ban for the griefing. Thank you for responding to resolve this fisher. ill let you back in tomorrow when i log in first thing trigger
Thank u fisher that was all my fault im sorry ill repay u i was trying to check if it was private. im very sorry and thank you for being kind like u are <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

and thank u zionia have a good might
Looks like this is cleared up before I got to it.

/lock