Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown video
Started by [E] Eunjun

Hey guys,

I'm wondering, do any of you know a great video recording software for use in recording Minecraft? I'd like to be able to add music to it, as well (to the video).

As well, if you have any builds that you'd like featured in the video, please use the following template:

IGN:

Build Title:

Build Warp:

Directions to Build (optional, only if the warp doesn't take you directly there):

Description of Build:

I need builds that are epic (using the meaning of, say, a National Epic, look it up if you don't know what it is). However, I then divide "epic," so I'll give a brief description. I need some that are dark in nature (dark meaning devil features, or things of evil nature). It has to be evident from the outside, or evident from a large interior. I also need "light" builds, some that are "heavenly." As well, I will also need builds that show the clash between these two radicals. Doesn't have to be a clash as in a fight. Clash meaning: incorporation of both extremes.

When you request your build done, I'll give a day and time in which I'll request that no one is present for the build's recording (meaning I'd appreciate it if you could inform all users of that build to not be at that location for the time I requested), however I won't require such. OR, I'd like everyone who participated in the making of the build to be at a location of it for when I record (however I'd really appreciate it if people didn't go out of their way to disturb the making of the video - i.e. don't leave the area designated by the submitter).

As well, I'd like to get a list of staff names, if possible. These names would be featured in the description.

To any Mods/Admins/Sawine: Please reply to this thread with anything you'd like in the description for sure. As well, if you have any requirements for the video, please specify such.

This video will be a collection of the current server, and the new server coming soon. I do not have access to that server, so please don't misunderstand. I mean that when it starts out, I'll record the new spawn city and any other builds requested in that world before the video's closing time.

I'm only interested in doing this because I am bored. I feel like doing something for Minetown. I don't log on much, because my girlfriend get's upset if I play games (it's a complicated situation, let's just say I have a lot of work cut out for me). I am free during mornings PDT, when rarely anyone is online, and there is little to no lag (even though she's sleeping I still respect her wishes), however I'm tired of being bored. So please, everyone who has something of what I want, please respond.

EDIT: Any build has the chance to be in the video, I only stated what I do need. I will, of course, feature more than what I have asked for. Thanks for your time, everyone.

EDIT 2: lol... down vote me for something that would be used to help PROMOTE Minetown... okay... have fun whichever dick down voted me.
i would say Fraps is the industry stranded when it comes to in game video recording.
IGN: tsm200

Build Title: epic mansion/ or tsmland

Build Warp: tsml

Description of Build: this was my awardwinning (building event) mansion and from a good angle it will be perfect for a minetown video

also check out the rest of the city, it has some epic builds in it, oooh i just tought of something cool, in my city there is also a fight between 2 giant skins (me and my brother) and

a too scale enderdragon it just isnt finished yet but if you deside to add me too the video ill spent some hours on it and finish it.
wtf how did i get -2 votes i had +5 yesterday what did i do???
tsm200 wrote:
wtf how did i get -2 votes i had +5 yesterday what did i do???

Look at yer posts, go to your profile and click the posts tab. Shows what posts have been thumbed up or down

Also, yeah, fraps.
IGN: craftermaster

Build Title: My store (it looks pretty cool)

Build Warp: CStore

Descrip.: a beautiful store with twin waterfalls running down the sides of it
Can't do fraps, sorry. It only allows for 30 seconds of video recording when using the free version. I am planning about 4:30 - 5:00 minute video.

EDIT: tsm, went to your build, that's awesome. It will definitely be featured (just the exterior, though).
Not official entry as I didn't build it but it is in my town

WildCat_Brass in game name

Has made a beautiful pagoda

And behind it a fallout vault

Warp savage and walk straight ahead until road stops and it should be on your right (wood and sandstone)

I will ask wild if I can enter it for him...