Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Im Sorry I didn't know.
Started by [E] joeydev

Username: joey_dev

When you were banned : (2/3/12.)

Person who banned you: I forgot

Reason you were banned: Using /tell and mass advertising my server.

=============

In all honesty I didn't know I couldn't use /tell and tell my about my server.

I am sorry I won't advertise my server or any other server.

Thank You,

Joey
imthelag is the one who banned you

yea, advertising in any way is advertising. it is alright if you are speaking with a frient privately and the topic is up and they ask for the server info...but just sending it to a bunch of people is advertising, and is also known as 'poaching' in some cases. I do not believe that was your intent, but nonetheless, you do need to be careful when passing other server info. one report can lead to a perma ban in this case.
Thanks man for helping me. You truly are the best minecraft friend I have. Your loyal, helpful, and kind. I had a lot of fun talking to you guys on mumble today. I won't do that again. I have definitely learned my lesson don't advertise in any way <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

I do still hope it hasn't messed up my reputation on minetown and the ability to be a mod or helper. Ive got players like GodBrother50 mocking me saying haha ur banned. Its annoying when you especially never meant to break any rules. I hardly ever get in trouble with anything, much less in gaming.

Again thanks for being there.

Your Friend,

Joey <>< <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I took a look at the chat log today and saw number of /tell someone I want you to be op on my server the ip is w/e from you and a few other people. There must have been 6-10 from you alone, all in the last 48 hours. I believe Zionia and you talked this over in mumble so I'll go ahead and lift your warning/tempban.

Don't worry about GodBrother50, make use of the /ignore command and you will be all set.

/lock please
/locked