Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned?
Started by [E] Plintan [1]

Username: Plintan

Time banned: Today sometime

Banned by: Dont know

Reason banned: I dont know please tell me why im banned + i havent done anything wrong?
BAN: Zionia000 banned name 'Plintan': Theft from Vah's chests...dun do that...go read the rules >,< you are the weakest link!

Care to explain? something like a stack of mossy cobble, 15 obsidian, 11 lapris blocks, 2 glowstone, a spawner, a music disk...maybe something else...
Zionia. he is my classmate i gave me it i where going to pay him wtf he said that he whas joking in school? why else i could i open hes chests? srsly please unban me u can talk to him and he can say that he whas mistaking...... :S
I will try to get a hold of him. Else you can point him to this thread to explain the situation. I will not unban until i hear his response. his petition specifically said he was fairly certain you stole the items...
Hi again. he said that he has send you a message about unban me. he say that i cant open his chest for a while but i gonna pay him as soon im unbanned. i gonna pay him the price of everything or i just gonna find it in my Chest/inventory.

Plintan.
I will check my messages in-game. if i have one from him, i will unban you when i read thru it if it all checks out.
Received those messages? x
Wrong person Barney, it's ok we all make oopsies xD
i havent heard anything yet...please have him send me a message in forums