Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Oh No The Server's Down!!

I, like many people love this server and enjoy playing on it, since the server has been down for 20-30 min its starting to get some people, including me, worried about what has caused the server to go down. Is it a DDoS or something unknown? It would be great to get an update on the server's status by a staff member in order to reassure us that nothing severe has happened. Thanks

Lol I'm being a grammar and punctuation nazi on my own post
Oh good its not just me then. I wasn't sure since there werent any warnings.
this makes me sadface <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> ahh there its is
Lol why you buggin out just wait a few and it should be back up
It also seems the website is having trouble as well, I've had three 404 messages.
I'm just concerned about the server, its been down for about an hour and I've never seen it being down for this long, but I'm not "bugging out" lol, its not like I'm crying and depressed because I haven't been able to play for an hour.
Server is down wait for sawine to fix it. I currently don't have access to.
I havent been able to access it yet- not since 7pm
People are buggin cos there was no warning, and like urfacepwn it would be nice to know what happened. I did message one of the admin to find out but i havent had a reply to it yet. Although i wouldnt be surprised that they are freaking out a little as to what happened. And it has been over 30 mins now so a bit worried meself!
Everything is fine except that we can't play.