Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Zionia000 - Please read if you banned this person
Started by [E] Eunjun

This ban appeal is in the place of someone else if that person was banned. This is if he was banned. Don't know if he was, but after reading the pe response, the the rollback on damages, I now found out it was a mistake.

/pe number is 13269

IGN: Clydebonnie

Person who would have banned him: Zionia000

Date of ban, if he was banned: 1.2.2012 (February 1st, 2012, I use different calendar system, sorry).

Reason: Grieved a glowstone block in dunsjohn's home.

I am dunsjohn, owner of the city. He was deleting two signs and placing another sign. He must have accidentally broke a glowstone block without realizing it.

I need Ziona to please take a look at these. If you did ban him, please unban him please, Zionia. It was an accident, so he doesn't deserve punishment for such, considering the fact that he is not online very often due to his main computer being broken (getting a new hard drive).

Thank you for your time.
Wow nice ban appeal!

Don't see this very often at all.

I would remove the ban, but then I would be breaking the rules. I don't want to get banned either. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Ziona will be around soon I sure.

Reminder to others, do not post in ban appeals!
Well, after reading countless ban appeals I think I know how to do a pretty decent one. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> Of course, I made this under the hypothetical that he IS banned. I don't know. He is not going to be able to long in for a few more days due to him not having a computer of his own right now. I sent him a forum message telling him to post here on it explaining what happened, however I can assure you (being a general term here) that it was an accident (as he is probably like a second in command of my faction and the city). He places signs in the area I submitted the grief report occasionally notifying me of minor issues (like his computer breaking) and removes them after a certain amount of time. I think that when he removed the last signs, that he accidentally broke a glowstone without realizing. Of course, Zionia didn't tell me if it was him or not. He just said "Rolled back the damages." I'm just under the assumption, because I always hear about people being instantly banned for even one block break.

I just want to clear up this issue so it doesn't cause any conflicts for anyone.
thank you for posting this as you did in a respectable manner. I see the misunderstanding and will lift the ban when i log in.
Wow, two mods praising me for having a good ban appeal for someone else whom was banned. I must have really did it right as compared to all the others, haha. Thank you both for your cooperation in this topic. I really do appreciate it. Thank you, also, for unbanning Clydebonnie. I really appreciate that too. Let's all work to better Minetown! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> Also, sorry for having you do extra work to unban him even though the banning was a mistake. I blame myself as I was too stupid or ignorant to notice it all before posting the /pe. I apologize for such.

Again, thank you for all your hard work. Have a nice day.
no worries. this happens sometimes...if the pe maker doesnt specify not to ban in the pe we tend to ban till they explain the situation