Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Random quetsion of the day!!
Started by [E] Paulosaurus

I'll make this easy for everyone

180px-Zombiesurvivalguide.jpg

This was my bible all through High School, I still read it every so often and have zombie escape routes planned just like my fire escape routes. 1st time my fiance' came over to my house I literally showed her what to do and the escape plan in the event of a zombie attack...she thought I was being cute and funny...I was dead serious...
Cross bow its quiet and it doesn't run out of bullets it has its draw backs (pun intended) but with practice you could get by and since hordes of zombies wont hear you every time you kill one since the bow is quiet you wont need a rapid fire weapon, you should do melee weapon of choice too, I would pick an axe, perfect for cracking skulls because its so heavy also it could prove useful in other situations that could occur during a zombie attack. I mean I love katana and washitaki type swords but they would get so dull and the lack the weight to easily break through bone so axe works unless you can get your hands on a mace/morning-star, which is unlikely unless you happened to be in a museum or medieval castle during the out break. BTW girl friend not getting it thing, i totally get where you coming from, she doesn't understand why i keep like 5 knives hidden about the apartment at all.........
Well, for me i would use a hammer. lots of them, throw them at the zombies heads (im a good thrower) it smashes their skulls and just live in a locked store if any got in, hammer to the head
Ok i see that many ppl enjoy this thread so my ultamate question should i make these questions daily weekly or monthly and if u guys and gals wish to ask a random question feel free to post it on this thread

sincerly paulosaurus
Well, glad im not the only one who thinks about zombie escape and zombie survival strategies. I would have to go with the shotgun, only for the shear fact that i never go very far fro my home, and the gunshop that is nearby is only 3 blocks away. And My basement is my survival armory...been collecting since i was 16, and im now 32...<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

And yes im bad enouhg where my ammo boxes are in a glass case with a sign on it labeled "Break incase of zombie attack" And for the last 10 years me and my longtime school friend eric have been building concrete style iron plated bunker.

The actual concrete building structure is done but iron plating is damn expensive... We also "well HE" has been maintinging a sort of small garnden of fruits and vegetation inside..

Even if we both die and never see a zombie apocolyspe, we have both agreed that atleast its been fun having a side project to work on.
Handhelds are the future!!

Plus, headshots are easy with a light revolver. The zombie is always alive if the head's there, so why not just give a good aim and shoot like James Bond.
Try a rapid reload on a revolver, see how that works.

I would rather have a semi-auto and carry several loaded magazines. I prefer having 11 rounds of 45acp in my pistol than 6 44mag in a revolver.
Danny wrote:
1st time my fiance' came over to my house I literally showed her what to do and the escape plan in the event of a zombie attack...she thought I was being cute and funny...I was dead serious...

Wow Danny, if my boyfriend told me how to escape his house, in the event of a zombie attack, I'd be like WTF? OK BAI!
i would have to say crossbow, *Kyrukun* covered every reason i could think of too!

**Yay First forum post***
Yield wrote:
Danny wrote:
1st time my fiance' came over to my house I literally showed her what to do and the escape plan in the event of a zombie attack...she thought I was being cute and funny...I was dead serious...

Wow Danny, if my boyfriend told me how to escape his house, in the event of a zombie attack, I'd be like WTF? OK BAI!

Well when you look as good as I do... ;D