Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Random quetsion of the day!!
Started by [E] Paulosaurus

Ok you are in a city's gun shop zombies are everywhere you only have three weapons to choose from which would you choose?
30 .06 hunting rifle
That's a crappy gun store.

I would take a 9mm or 45acp as those are very popular calibers and I'm likely to find many more rounds on the way.

Also it's important that you consider the weight of the ammo. 30-06 is nice. but in the weight of a box of 20 I can carry a box of 50 rounds of 9mm.

Also, why wouldn't I just reach for the pistol I carry everyday? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":-p">:-p</object>
Depends, define the zombies in this case~

Re-animated corpses

or

Viral Zombies?

Why do I ask? Re-animated zombies have no blood flow, it's all coagulated, thus it takes a bite to infect. (Unless they JUST turned)

Viral zombies are what we see in movies like 28 Days Later where the virus is passed through blood, their organs still work (to a degree) so the blood is still pumping.

What does this have to do with anything?

Well for Re-animated corpses the worry of getting blood on you isn't nearly as close as Viral.

So for me, I'd actually use a fubar

stanley_fubar_3_w609.jpg

Although I'd add some modifications to it ;D

(Literally has one already in his closet)

(Available at pretty much every hardware store)

For Viral, I'd go with the shotgun, but would almost never use it, because I'd have my fubar with me lol

And people always say shoot them in the head to kill them...with a shotgun pretty sure I could blow out the legs of 3 or 4 zombies with a single shot then smack em' in the head or run away.

And one last thing...this is a thinker

If zombies deteriorate, and they're constantly using their joints...it would only take maybe 2-3 weeks for their knees to just break causing them to have to crawl...which would lead to them no longer being able to use their hands or arms for the same reason after a little while. So in the end...if a zombie apocalypse happened, after a month they'd all be laying on the ground moaning and groaning...not being able to move...
Danny wrote:

If zombies deteriorate, and they're constantly using their joints...it would only take maybe 2-3 weeks for their knees to just break causing them to have to crawl...which would lead to them no longer being able to use their hands or arms for the same reason after a little while. So in the end...if a zombie apocalypse happened, after a month they'd all be laying on the ground moaning and groaning...not being able to move...

Unless it's the T-Virus or similar

Out of the choices given, Id take the shotgun
Danny wrote:

so Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition
I personally love my Taurus Judge, though some may bash it it's my baby and I'm a pretty good shot with it lol....but a shotgun would work too as well.
Paulosaurus wrote:
Danny wrote:

so Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition

That's what the hammer side of it is for :'D

Also the fubar is an amazing breaching tool, would allow me to open many locked doors
Taking my learning from The Walking Dead,

I would feel safest defending myself with a silent yet deadly Xbow
Well, since I'm a terrible shot with handguns and I've never used a crossbow, I guess I'd have to go with the shotgun.