Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Looking for whoever built this!
Started by [E] Fettuccini

I'm planning on making a large expansion to my region to build a town, but there are some unprotected structures directly next to one side of my current border. There are no regions set there, but I dont want to be labeled as a griefer or piss someone off by having protection placed over their stuff. Since I have never seen anyone there and the area seems to be inactive, I put in a pe to see if it was possible to find out who built the structures. It was quickly closed, saying there were no logs available and to post pictures and allow a week for it to be claimed.

Soooooo....

If these are pictures of your stuff, please claim it by Feb. 7th or it will be included in my region expansion!

20120201031411.png

20120201031350.png
Bump.
You could probably have a mod look at it and tell you who built it, might be easier.

If not, well then free bump <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Thats what I opened the pe for, but apparently there werent any logs of who built it. I'm kind of hoping that means its old and has been abandoned, but I dont know how far back the logs go for this sort of thing.
I think hawkeye is two weeks, but don't quote me on that....just going by what I think I heard my friends on staff say when they were talking about hawkeye in mumble.
Yeah, two weeks wouldn't be far enough back if thats the case. I had my area protected about three weeks ago and the stuff was already built, and it doesn't look like its been so much as touched since then. If it doesnt get claimed, I probably wont tear it down anyway. I kind of like the platform thing and could definitely make good use of it.
not i would consider 20% people read this
Bump.
The logs only date back 10 days. If we did more, the server would lag more. Usually, if no one claims it on the forums, we are free to give it to you.