Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Town Abandoned?

My home town at /warp Bayview is owned by tdwolf21 but i have not seen him on since before new years and have sent several messages to him. Due to his absence and several half finished homes that have either been forgotten or their owners have been banned the town is starting to look like a dump. Is there any way that i can get permissions to build/tear down in the town or become the owner? Or is there some set waiting period before this can be done that i have missed?

any help with this would be greatly appreciated
Dont think so.

As long as the nice building is there......dont think you're allow to take over the ownership, since it's hard build from other members.

Example just apply if one of the member spend months to make a nice town out, and he decide to quit the minecraft. The efford he putted in and created would not simply change the ownership.

Maybe you can try to find another town to join.
I already have a house there its the water one i just want perms so that i can take down the half finished buildings from people that have been banned and a few renovations to the paths so snow doesn't build up
The other co-owners haven't responded either which is why i was wondering if there was anything that could be done about it because it bothers me when towns looks decrepit however, if nothing can be done about it this id be nice to know what length of time i need to wait before something can be done if ever.
I've seen your house there Cookie Monster, it's awesome! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> I can understand why you don't want to simply change towns.
lol thanks yeah it was my first home and i have a 12 floor farm set up under it with a ton of storage and i was friends with the owner so im attached to the town and making it look good
Cookie_MonsterSR wrote:
lol thanks yeah it was my first home and i have a 12 floor farm set up under it with a ton of storage and i was friends with the owner so im attached to the town and making it look good

I completely understand where you're coming from, I'm sorry to hear the place has been neglected <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> *sadface*

I would like to think that if the owner remains inactive over the next few weeks, maybe Admins may consider ways to help out your situation?
that's what im hoping one co-owner is active but told me he's found a different town since bayview has been neglected but he can't give me perms to fix it up <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>