Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Seekers
Started by Unknown User

Good idea <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> Thanks Slurth
Minecraft Username: waddledee18

Minetown Status: member and donator

How often are you in MT?: 3:00pm to 6:00pm Weekdays and Saturday, 8:00am to 9:00am on Sundays

Timezone: Pacific

I hope this faction will be fun.
Minecraft Username: KneeHeadToe

Minetown Status (guest, member, donator, etc.): Member

How often are you on MT?: Everyday. 2 to 4 hours. ( More on weekends )

TimeZone: Central

Other info: On average, there are 178 sesame seeds on each McDonalds BigMac bun.
Minecraft Username: Blip_Lvl_30

Minetown Status (guest, member, donator, etc.): 20$ Donator

How often are you on MT?: Alot, about 5-6 hours a day.

TimeZone: USEast ( When i posted this, It was 1:15 )

Other info: I really like advintureing. I have one city that i keep, And i usually clear land and build cites and sell them.
Welcome to The Seekers! I will alert you if there are any upcoming events/adventures.
Slurth wrote:
I think in order to garner more excitement you should have a better thought out plan. Or maybe make a town for the faction to be centered around.

Since you're adventurers maybe craft the town to look more like an encampment than a formal city/town.

Done.
Every day I'm Bumping.
Didn't you like make Schwa or something? What happened to that? And weren't you in dominion?

Anyway, you've got precious little to explore until the new world comes out and that'll be explored by all the big factions soon enough.
RJED for life!
Well Schwa sucked, there WAS a capitol city but it had 2 residents one of which was a goat farm the other person didn't use their plot, there were 2 members by the first week so i gave up on that. And I am in Dominion but if this faction actually takes off ill just ally with them. I have high hopes for this faction.