Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by Unknown User

Username: scy1scy1

When you were banned : 1/31/2012

Person who banned you: Don't know think it was Zionia

Reason you were banned: Xray mining

I haven't played in years didn't know it was illegal I forgot the rules and didn't look at em when I got back D: I really LOVE this server I would like to continue playing please un-ban me

Sincerely,

Scy1scy1 <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Wasnt me...but good guess!

MT hasnt been open for years...

ill leave the decision to the banners, but we have received multiple reports of you xray mining. we also watched you do it...you obviously cant read the rules as XRay is SPECIFICALLY mentioned....
well maybe not a year but i wasn't playing for a while and is there any posssible way for me to get un banned?
I banned you and I find the "didn't know"/"I forgot" excuses unacceptable. You only joined a couple months ago and claimed on your whitelist application that you had read the rules. Which as Zionia pointed out, Xray is one of the things specifically mentioned as not being allowed. I have no reason to believe that if I allowed you back on, that you'd remember the rules from now on, so I am not unbanning you.