Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Bank vaults ? (staff plz read)
Started by Unknown User

Hi, I was wondering

I have donated $35 and I got my large vault

I have one of the old bedrock ones

Is it ok If I could have it changed to a new large vault?
This actually is kind of a thing; I also have a smaller size bank vault than my donation status and no heal sign yet (despite a PE). Not complaining; I actually don't really use it much but I just wanted to chime in too.
Sadly, there are no transfers between the old style and the new one. For instance, I have 2 vaults in the bank and 3 using the new plugin. The best thing you can do is have multiple vaults and just keep in mind what you have stored in what vault. This system works fine for me.
I have yet to get my "large vault" yet after donation so long time. I dont know if I need to buy a small and free upgrade? or it's just free?

The new small vault cost 1000MT (still acceptable), but really hope has a solution to get the free vault upgrade. Any mod can tell me? Thanks.
No one can answer my Question? ..someone pls...
Folks I will look into all these concerns for you. To those of you that have made PE's that are still outstanding please message me here with your pe#. If you know of anyone else having a similar issue please advise them to post in this thread. No erroneous posts though please, just what you need and what the issue is so I can take care of this efficiently for all of you.
No, you dont have to buy one, you will receive one, just put in a /pe to recieve it, and it will be a private warp /warp yourname once its given to you.
dang nvm lomanic got to it just before me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> lol
Hi Lomanic, can I have my private vault after the donation? I havent got one so far? no PE file in yet, do i need to file in after post in here? TQ
Im on the same page with cykoh77. I donated and I havent received my private vault