Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] amukhi

Username: amukhi

When you were banned : 24/04/2015 (not sure about this)

Person who banned you: I don't know.

Reason you were banned: Getting Diamonds in 0 light.

comment: I have learned my lesson, and I promise not to do this again. I know this was not the right thing to do, I don't know what I was thinking, and I feel terrible about it. I deeply regret it. I am truly sorry for this, and if you give me a second chance I won't disappoint.
Hello There,

First of all let me address something before we even get started. It is improper to post on another person's ban appeal, even if by accident. For Future reference please do not do this again.

Alrighty then, Welcome to the Ban Appeal Section of the Minetown Forums.. You were banned by Kalel for Xraying, Xraying is cheating, there is no other way to put it. You decided that instead of playing fairly like most minetowners you would cheat and thus staff caught you and you were banned. Before I Can continue I want the following from you:

1. The reason why you decided to gain diamonds the wrong way.

2. An explanation as to why xraying is against the rules.

3. An apology to the staff for having to spend time we could be using on the server to handle your ban appeal.

4. An apology to the players since you decided you could not play fairly.

After that we can continue this process.
1. I guess it was because I wanted to get better armor.

2. Xray is against the rules because you are getting diamonds through a method that is cheating.

3. I apologize that staff members are taking the time to review my ban, instead of further developing the server.

4. I apologize to all players that I can't play by the rules, and if I get unbanned I will start playing fairly.
Alright Amukhi,

After some serious though I have decided that your sentence will be one week long, starting from the time of your appeal. When you log on, any and all diamonds in your inventory will be handed over to a moderator or your ban will go back into effect and will be for much longer.

You will be unbanned Sunday May 3rd around this time. (Incase you are in a different timezone that effects what day it is, roughtly 48 hours from now)