Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I Rly need help how do I get it
Started by [E] m0rt4lity

I really do hate to be a nuisance but I guess im still getting into the groove on how this whole thing works. My donator friend I recommended to this site did finally switch over and now we are having issues on getting help. I've put up a couple PE maybe i'm not doing it right im not sure. So i guess I got a couple question and hopefully I get this problem solved. My first question I guess is Can two people live on the same protected land and access the chest and furnaces? How do I get a mods attention to Help me out I see other get answer rather quickly, I'm assuming thou its probably a popularity contest at times those who are most popular get answer first. I dont know though that is just what it seems like, at times so far. I'm fairly patient and I understand that staff is busy doing their own thing and helping others, and I appreciate what you guys are doing. All I want done is to make it to where me and newb_killa can access the chest on the same protected property or should we go on and request to get a town? What are the requirements to get a town I guess I should read that wiki more than what I already have. I guess know that im just rambling I'll let ya'll fill me in a bit Thanks for your time
Look on the wiki page plz it will explain everything thers a link on the top of the page
No problem, the best place for these type of questions is over the forums. Its not just staff that are willing to help, you'll find members are also just as helpful and know a lot about the server too <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> You're always guaranteed an answer over the forums.

Yes two people can live in the same protected region. If the region has already been made get the 'owner' of the region to do the following command:

/region addmember regionname membername

Example: /region addmember DanniHouse M0rt4lity

You protect chests by doing /cprivate, if you did '/cprivate playername' it would give access to that player also. If the chest has already been protected you can do '/cmodify playername' and that will work.

I hope this answers your questions x
Yes more than one person can build on one piece of land, just need them added to the protection.

Yes more than one person can access chest, just use the password option. Read up on LWC in the wiki area.

Example of how to make a /pe is

/pe open I would like to add joeblow to my region protection please. (stand in you region)

Mods do try to close /pe's from donators before non donators.

You can make your own area or town. Find land way away from others and claim it. Please see wiki for more details.
Beat you to it nick <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Also... never say joeblow again o.o Fast reading and it wasnt good lol! x
LOL i hadn't heard the term joe blow since basic and AIT. Thank you so much Danni you're a wonderful help you to nick even thou she did beat you to it. I'm glad I got on the forums I'm trying to be more and more active on here as well it's the multi tasking that gets me. LOL