Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Free beginners kit
Started by [E] Teh1337

Hi. Teh here.

I have come up with a beginners kit.

This kit is a free kit that will be given to anyone who asks me for it.

It is designed for people new to minetown.

It will consist of:

Stone ax

Stone pick axe

Stone sword

1 diamond

16 coal

A crafting table

A furnace

32 melon pieces

10 Seeds

32 Wooden Planks

1 Chest

If you have any suggestions on what should be added to the kit, feel free to comment!

To obtain this kit, just respond on this thread or /tell me (when fixed) ingame and I will bring you a kit.

Again, this is mainly for people new too MineTown, but if you do need help in the game, I will be happy to give you a kit!

Thanks for reading!

~Teh~

teh1337haxorz wrote:
/tell me (when fixed)

I'd like to inform you that the /tell command is in fact fixed, it just doesn't echo the message you send back to you. Therefore, the other player WILL see your outgoing message but you will not.
just make sure you are getting these legitly and not giving away your /kits...that would be a bad thing and get you into trouble <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Well I am not a donator, so the only kits I know I can use are boat and wood, and neither are on here, so no worries <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
Anonymous wrote:
teh1337haxorz wrote:
/tell me (when fixed)

I'd like to inform you that the /tell command is in fact fixed, it just doesn't echo the message you send back to you. Therefore, the other player WILL see your outgoing message but you will not.

On the contrary, /msg does echo your message... at least it did yesterday.
Yield is correct. HeroChat is broken atm, so ./tell will send a message to people, you just will not receive a conformation it was sent. /msg will send a message, and will also echo to give you a conformation it was sent. you can type /msg <player> to start a long conversation, but in order to get back into global, you'll have to log back out, then back in.
I'd love one, please! My application just got approved this morning and I am trying to find my way around.