Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned Please Read
Started by [E] blackdust79

Username: Blackdust79

When you were banned : Over one month ago, so like december 15th

Person who banned you: IDK

Reason you were banned:I was banned one Month ago because i know it was wrong because i destroyed one mob spawner, it was in somebodys house,(note) no i did not break into the house the doors were open (i know it was wrong) so i walk inside and broke the mob spawner.

I thank you for reading my ban appeal and i am Hoping to see you all soon in MINETOWN,blackdust79
dude that is called griefing. also why didnt u put a ban appeal up before.
i know it is called griefing and i am sorry for doing it.

I didnt post it before because i wanted to wait an appropriat amount of time before wanting to be unbanned.
googlelot, for breaking the rules while banned by posting in ban appeals that do not pertain to you, your ban has been extended an additional 24 hours.

Blackdust: we will get to you soon. gotta go look in the archives to find out who banned you to make sure everything is good.
thanks alot zionia (he said non sarcasticly)
BAN: Zionia000 banned name 'blackdust79': Zombie spawner Theft fro Technoalpha ~Zionia

Your call ma'am
alrighty. considering you have been patient enough to wait a month and change and still show dedication to the community, i will remove your ban next time i get in game (in the next 20 minutes or so) if it says you are still banned, send me a private message in the forums and ill put in a request to have you manually unbanned.