Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal "Advertise?"
Started by [E] Stimky

=============

Username: Owner_Adnurmal

When you were banned : 22/04/2015

Person who banned you: I don't know, I think it was Novaleigh. still unsure.

Reason you were banned: Advertising

comment: I am not sure how I was "advertising", please elaborate on this for me. I cannot apologize if I don't know what I've done, or I never will be able to learn my lesson.

=============

:ban: Plz, reply to this asap, the people of my town need me! :ban:
Hey there Owner, since it was not me that banned you, but Kosa I will go ahead and handle your appeal. (Don't know why you think it was me, but that is neither here nor there)

You were banned for Advertising, which you indeed did. This is one of the big rules of Minetown, as mentioning another server can and will hurt our server population.

I would like you to explain to me why you thought it was appropriate to mention another server by name, after having read our rules and knowing that this was against them.
I guess I didn't feel that it was appropriate, I just didn't really process what I was doing. I wasn't thinking about the Owner or the server. I was only thinking about myself. I am sorry to the Owner(s) of the server for possibly removing some of their players, therefore removing some of the economy they may have had. I will think about what I'm saying before I do/say it. I should follow my gut and abide by the rules from now on, and this will NEVER happen again. I have learned my lesson.

Thanks For Looking This Over.

-True Apologies :Adnurmal
<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f622.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":cry:">:cry:</object>:ban:<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f622.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":cry:">:cry:</object>
Owner, I suggest you are more than patience. In order to unban you for advertising, under the new ban management guidelines I have to get most of the appeal comittee to agree to unban you, even then you are looking at two months before you will be allowed on the server again.

That being said, You should take the time now to re-read the rules listed on our rules page http://minetown.net/rules

Breaking these has serious consequences, as you have now learned. It would be in your best interest to make sure you do not break another one if you are to be let back onto the server.
The minecraft gods have shined their favor on you weary adventurer. After having spoken about this specific scenario we have decided to be lenient. Please do not forget the kindness that was shone to you today. As I spoke of earlier, Advertising is something we take very seriously on this server.

You will serve two weeks from today. You should be unbanned the 8th of May around this time.

During your time away from Minetown please make sure you re-read the rules and take them to heart.
thank you guys, for shortening the time length and accepting me back to your community, I am very greatful! I will never break any rules again. I was looking forward to getting on sooner... but I guess I must wait...

My town was just getting to be larger. But now it will never be spoken of again. It will simply, be gone. :sad: