Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Donating ?'s
Started by [E] 5p0ng3b0b

OK so i just purchased the $20 package. I'm planning to buy the $35 next week. What button do i hit so i can donate $15 to get the $35 ? Do i hit the $15 package or the $35 package? Does it remember that i donated $20 last time?
In the "Donation" box on the main page, enter: 15.00. And proceed with your donation. Because this is your second time, it will not be automatic, you will have to ask a Mod+ or Admin to receive your perks.
Hi Sponge,

Yes if you donate $15 it will get included with your previous donation so you would get the $35 donator perks.

As it will be your second donation the staff will need to manually do your perks for you, so just make a petition ingame:

/pe open I've just donated $15 to make a total of $35, please could I get my perks?

We would do this as soon as we can <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> Dont forget you can do "/pe comment # message" if you wanna add anything else to your pe.

I hope this helps xx
Thanks guys!