Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Is shooting arrows in a non-pvp area in the end against the rules?
Started by [E] antonyoo

Is it? Cause I have screenshots of two people doing so.
Shooting arrows in a non-pvp area doesn't do damage.

ALSO WHY IS EVERYONE SUDDENLY A GRASS.
I didnt know that they didnt do damage. I thought they did. And to my recollection, I think they can still set people on fire with arrows. But then again, Im not the best at remembering things.

Regardless, is it still against the rules or not.

And why Im being a "grass": its because others have an unfair advantage if their rule-breaking acts are not reprimanded. If there were no rules, I would probably commit personally advantageous acts that would be considered to be rule-breaking right now.

However I stop myself, because I have made a promise and have been given promises by people agreeing to join the server. So when I play, I play with the assumption that others will not break their rules. So when someone breaks their promises and gives themselves an advantage over others, I want them to simply stop doing so. And in my opinion, reporting them is the most convenient method to make them stop.
Antonyoo, tprez is wrong. If one has a flaming arrow, it will do damage no matter what. So the fire from the arrow will effect them but the arrow it's will not. It is against the rules and if you re caught, you will be banned or temp banned at least.
k thanks
That was more because of my anger at Mut for the "i wuld like to report.." threads, so I apologise.

And as far as I was aware, what I said was right? With standard bows anyway.. Correct me if I'm wrong!
If the bow has fire aspect it will do damage and is against the rules to shoot it in a non-pvp area