Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] WARNING: Citadel
Started by [E] Afroman

Greetings all,

UPDATE:

/warp Citadel is now safe!

I'm sorry I didn't post this sooner, I have been rather busy of late.

For those of you who purchased land / shop lots at /warp Citadel a word of warning.

Not having great knowledge of Minetown's historical builds, I built my Citadel rather close to Valor's Keep. On top of that the Citadel had experienced a wave of griefing which had left myself and residents rather upset.

To avoid encroaching any further into Valor's territory, I have had the Citadel relocated to a beautiful, secluded cliff-side location, surrounded by all manner of greens and fury critters rarely seen in their natural surrounds.

I am still dealing with the mess left behind from moving such a large amount of property.

I will be contactable via the forums or ingame for those wishing to have their permissions reinstated and or refunds handed out if you no longer feel the new scenery suits you.

Thanks for your understanding,

Love, Danielle

CITADEL-NEW.jpg

CITADEL-NEW2.jpg
thats a cool building
how much dos it cost to live there licy?
I'm sorry Eyewin,

I don't think I have any vacant lots in the towers at the moment. I will see <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Why did you down vote that someone? That's just a bit mean....
dancraft200 wrote:
Why did you down vote that someone? That's just a bit mean....

who me?

I only down vote trolls
I think dancraft means that Eyewin downvoted your post about there being no lots