Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Plugin Suggestions.
Started by [E] Xx Komfy598

Forgive me for mentioning this.

But before i discovered Minetown

I was on a server called Vohemas Craft. or

I dont have its I.P anymore but when I was on

they had this neat little plugin where

if you destroyed the base or trunk of the tree

the rest would explode dropping Logs, Sapplings and Apples.

I really think the minetown server needs this pluggin because

it seems Forestry seems to be a pretty big thing, especially

for gatherer's and raising new towns.

I believe the pluggin can be found at the Bukkit site,

i suggest getting this pluggin

just because it would be so useful to everyone.

Tree assist: replants tree's upon cut

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-treeassist-auto-replant-trees-1550-mc-1-0.14463/

Tree assist: Removes the entire tree (leafs included)

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fun-mech-choptree-1-24-chop-trees-by-removing-lowest-block-like-cacti-1000-by-arcwolf.15566/

they have vids. hope it gets checked out c:

Sigh. No, don't be lazy and chop the whole thing down.
its a pain in the ass when the tree gets 5 blocks high and then has logs inside the leafs :U

also for the other plugin, I notice alot of players cut tree's down and dont replant.

thats not cool, it doesnt take much effort to switch to a sapling and right click people. lol

but hopefully if these plugins were installed players would have more fun.

There was another plugin i found. But I think it would have a negative effect on the server.

The other plugin makes it so we dont have to type /<command> and <page>

I notice there are over 149 pages of warp lists. and i see there are other commands

with long lists too. so maybe this command would come in handy.

it allows a player to Scroll thru pages, rather than typing in said command/page.

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/misc-scrollingmenusign-v1-1-scrollable-command-menus-on-signs-maps-spout-redstone-views-1818.18424/
I agree with Happy... When I build a city I want my blood, sweat, and tears to be in it. I want my residents to feel every click I put into it!

As for the sign-menu thing... How would having 3 warps on a sign make it any easier than using /warp list <page#>?
The "Tree assist: Removes the entire tree" can benefit all. It's hard to chop down those trees with wood blocks everywhere. But "Tree assist: replants tree's upon cut" really isn't necessary.
the timbur plugin is a hassel...it causes more lag than necessary for the benefits of saving 20 seconds of chopping...
One of those hasn't been updated since the 800 builds of craftbukkit.

The other one would allow any player to blow up the credit-shop by chopping one log according to the last page of comments (Overrides WorldGuard, treats every block of log like a tree). Also, chopping down trees is part of the experience and other players should be able to "play" the game as intended.

My suggestion for you is to chop down trees with a friend, or join an existing and expanding town. We have plenty of existing ones and shouldn't change vanilla game-play for a reason like this. This thread should be locked since neither of these plugins are close to being usable on our server.
I know what plugin you're talking about, so let me explain the problem, through my eyes:

Currently:

3-10 Seconds to chop down 1 tree

5-15 minutes to collect a stack of logs

With plugin:

1 second to chop a tree

1-2 minutes to collect a stack of logs

With it being faster to chop down trees, and collect logs, the economy could become messed up even more. Our economy isn't perfect, as it is. I personally vote no on this one.
I suppose your right
As a person who has chopped tens of thousands of logs, I can tell you with relative authority, this is not necessary.

Would it make things immensely easier? Yes, and that's the problem. Things are already easy enough here.