Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] LAWLAWLAWL
Started by [E] azrashom

so i troll for maybe 30 mins and i get globally muted, BUT, the other people who were trolling also dont get anything? lawl shows how good the mods are on this server

ya know maybe if you implemented rules and enforced them ALL the time instead of just on select occasions this would be a good server, but i can see that is never going to happen because i left this server over 2 months ago and came back to see how it was, AND GUESS WHAT, its worse then it ever has been GG.
Say thanks for understanding.
u-mad-bro-u-mad-bro.jpg
when a thread is titled "LawlLawlLawl" you just know happy is gonna be there <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
I globally muted you because, as you admitted yourself, you were being quite a nuisance to other players. Just because other people receive punishments custom to their situations, rather than the same as you, doesn't mean you're being unfairly targeted. It'd be wise to start acting responsible for your actions before whining about staff fulfilling their duties.

Locked before flame war takes hold.