Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Kiddosama's (now called Y0shino) and my alt ipsimus1's ban appeal.
Started by [E] Kiddosama

Username: Kiddosama (now Y0shino) & my alt ipsimus1

When you were banned : don't remember (i do remember it was over like 8 months ago? maybe even a year)

Person who banned you: Neil? i think

Reason you were banned: xray
Right, Mischy here, I'll be handling your appeal.

You were banned for xraying along with having fullbright on. If you believe this is a misunderstanding, I'll need you to argue your case in a reply. Otherwise, you can recognize your mistake and we can proceed with the appeal.
I do admit i did use xray, but not fullbright(lol fullbright? why...) well anyway, i regret ever using it and i've learnt my leason <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

i will not use it again~ i have matured a lot since that time and was even a staffmember on another server.

i do hope i get unbanned because i kinda liked it here.

Thank you for taking your time handling my appeal~
Alrighty,

Xraying grants you an unfair advantage over other players, it is a serious offence. I'm glad you've learned, I appreciate your honesty. However, despite haven been away for some time, the official consequence still remains. With your agreement to not trespass the rules any further, I'll make sure you're unbanned in a week.
wow xD like 8 months+ 1 week now? xD while okay then >.< i'll wait...
Unbanned in a week :,p
~Locked~